Thursday, September 11, 2008

434F503E31_PTB_Phishing?

I just found a blog about some 434F503E31 investments. I often ponder how many resources are simple phishing-hooks controlled by the PTB. Well, this particular blog was titled "The Role of Teamwork in the Development of New Technologies" Sure enough they have the typical punch line, drama, and superfluous solution. I noticed that there are no comments. So I attempted to post a comment all was well and then i notice that the comments are still zero.  Further investigation on the page revealed that the author had comments locked untill approval. Very strange indeed. So now I am pondering if this particular blog is just the PTB dooing a little phishing, or perhaps the elite scam has found a new game to play.

It is quite sad even in the blogs I am forced to exploit coded words. 

No comments: